Skip To Main Content

Address Change or Move

Resident Student Change of Address - Staying within the Swallow School District

Swallow School students may move within the District without any effect on their current enrollment at Swallow. To ensure that your new address is within the District boundaries, please check the Waukesha County Tax Listing. After you have confirmed that your new home is within the Swallow School District, please login to the Parent Portal and request a change of address under the Household Information tab.

Open Enrollment Student Change of Address

If you are planning to move out of the District and you are a current open enrollment family (you do not currently live in the Swallow School District, but attend Swallow School), please contact us at 262-367-2000 x124 or

Student Change of Address -  Leaving Swallow School District

If you are moving out of the Swallow School District, please complete and submit the Notification of Withdrawal.