Skip To Main Content

Tuition Option

A parent or legal guardian who is a resident of the state but is not a resident of the district, and is moving into the district, may seek to have their child(ren) enrolled on a tuition basis. The amount of the tuition charged those who have been accepted shall be in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes and Rules set forth by the Department of Public Instruction.

Non-resident parents or legal guardians planning to move into the district must file a written application seeking enrollment for their child(ren). The application must be accompanied by a written declaration, and supportive documents if requested, that residency in the district will be established by a specific date.

Tuition - Policy 6150

Application for Enrollment by Paying Tuition